Two people Nominated me, but I’ve just got around to doing this, so I’m only doing the newest one (sorry). Anyway, thank you to cjthewriter and richardwbest for the honor. With that out of the way, here we go.
So the rules are as follows:
– Post the award to your blog
– Thank the blogger that nominated you in your post & link back to their blog
– Answer the 11 questions given to you
– Pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers
– Create your own 11 questions
YOU CANNOT NOMINATE THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU & YOU NEED TO INFORM THE PEOPLE THAT YOU NOMINATED THEM.
1. What’s your favorite meme?
I can’t really say i have one. I’m not one of those people who just hate memes, but they wear out their welcome pretty fast for me.
2. Alcoholic beverage of choice?
I do not drink alcohol. Almost everyone i know is a recovering addict, so i just kind of never bothered drinking. However, i drink a lot of soda’s and energy drinks, and i’ve heard beer is kind of like that, so if i did drink that would probably be what i would go with.
3. If you had the power to change the ending to any one movie, what would it be and what would you change?
Kill Bill Vol. 2. I loved these movies, and i love Quentin Tarantino, but i would have made the fight against The Bride and Bill more epic, instead of the anti-climatic “fight” we got.
4. What’s currently sitting next to you?
A Cell Phone and a cup of coffee.
5. Do you want to build a snowman?
Does it have to be a snowman….? But for real, no. It’s June, if i could build a snow man, things would be very, very bad.
6. If you were a James Bond villain, where would your secret base be located, and what kind of goons would you hire?
I would pull a “Captain America 2” on his ass and set up shop at MI6.
7. Who would win in a fight: Spock or Darth Vader?
Vader. You can’t think or Vulcan grip your way out of a force chock hold.
8. What number am I thinking of right now?
9. What’s the difference in pay between what you actually do for a living versus what you want to do for a living?
I don’t really know. I’d like to be a game journalist, and i know they doing get paid well, but right now I’m working part time and i don’t get paid well. But for me it’s not about the pay. If i can enjoy my job, then i’m OK.
10. Does the sight of ‘your’ in place of ‘you’re’ make you want to punch baby seals? (a.k.a. the Grammar Nazi test)
Kinda. I mean, it doesn’t take much to fix so why leave it…but as someone who is dyslectic i can understand how someone might overlook it, so i’m split on this one.
11. What’s the most foolishly dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve been in a few fights. But that’s about it.
Now, my questions to…however wants to do them.
1 What kind of music do you like?
2 Favorite Band Musician?
3 Favorite Artist?
4 A Movie you like that most people seem to hate
5 A movie you hate every one seems to like
6 Do you play any instruments?
7 Favorite TV show?
8 Favorite Animated TV show?
9 Favorite Animal?
10 Favorite Superhero?
11 A book or comic (either story line or limited series) you would like to see a movie or TV show for?